Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Baby Dreams

So far the dream count is girl: 2; boy: 1.

The first baby dream I had after I got pregnant was a few weeks ago and I dreamed it was a boy named David William. It was a few weeks after it was born, so we were out of the hospital and at some hotel or something. People I've known throughout my life kept coming off an elevator and I would introduce them to him. But the most notable thing was that this baby was HUGE. He was so big that whenever I would hold him I would drop him!

The second dream was a little girl. It was a few days after she was born and we were still in the hospital and I was visiting her in the nursery. Her name was (Blank) Grace (it was the first name we plan on using for a girl, so I better not tell since we're keeping the names secret).

And the latest was a couple nights ago. We were in the hospital immediately after the birth and somehow I had just been passed out for about 5 hours during the entire birth, so I had no memory of the labor or, most importantly, the pain. So when I woke up from being passed out, a man in the room told me it was a girl and we named her Homer. Yes, Homer. :)

Something else of note, a few months before we got pregnant, Dave and I each had a dream on the same night that we had a girl. In my dream she was named Hannah Marie and in his she was named Ana Lucia Maria. Very strange that we dreamt it on the same night and that the names were so similar!

No comments: