So many of you have heard me mention how busy Dave is this time of year, so I thought I'd share his schedule for this next week as a case in point. Tomorrow he leaves for Philadelphia with the Mavs, works the game there Sunday night, flies with the team to Milwaukee immediately following Sunday night's game, is in Milwaukee until the game Tuesday night, then flies with the team to Houston that night only to fly back to Dallas on Wednesday morning since there is not a local broadcast of the Houston game. So then Wednesday afternoon he flies to Denver where on Thursday he works not one, but TWO college basketball games for ESPN. Friday he flies from Denver to Dallas to Virginia where he works another college basketball game on Saturday. He finally returns home for a couple days on Sunday morning and he says he even plans to meet me at our Sunday School class at 11:15 a.m.
Confused? Now you see why sometimes when you ask me where he is, I have to pause and think and sometimes even say, "I don't remember." :)
So since he'll be gone all week, I'm going up to visit Susan and the kids in KC for a few days next week. Doug's out of town then, too, so we'll be keeping each other company. And the dogs get their favorite dog-sitter Emily for a few days, so everybody's happy.
No comments:
Post a Comment