Great pics! It is funny how all of Steve's photo shoots have the same poses. I know about 15 people who have used him. But, there are only so many ways to take photos with a newborn and they all turn out awesome.
I love the picture where Charlie is leaning his head right by Nathan's head. If only we could read Charlie's mind at that point! His face is priceless!!!
6 comments:
All your pictures are soooo cute! Thanks for sharing!
Great pics! It is funny how all of Steve's photo shoots have the same poses. I know about 15 people who have used him. But, there are only so many ways to take photos with a newborn and they all turn out awesome.
Those are WONDERFUL! You definitely captured some sweet moments and mommy you are looking GOOD!
So sweet! We miss the Keeney clan. We will have to get together soon.
Y'all are such a cute family. I have to say that your two super cute boys make me excited to meet my little guy.
I love the picture where Charlie is leaning his head right by Nathan's head. If only we could read Charlie's mind at that point! His face is priceless!!!
Post a Comment