Saturday, March 24, 2007

Patient puppy

Every morning I get the doggies out for a walk, usually one of the first things we do after I have my breakfast. But lately I've been moving a lot slower in the mornings and tend to not get out of my PJs until about 10:00 (OK, today it's 10:45 and I'm still in them). The dogs are usually pretty patient, but they'll follow me all over the house to make sure I don't forget. This morning I was sitting at the computer and Bella just sat down next to me and stared at me as if she were trying to send me brain waves that it's time to go for a walk. Well I guess it wouldn't hurt for me to be dressed by 11:00 and get them out for their walk. I think they miss their daddy, because he never waits this long to take them on their morning walk. Only a few more days, puppies.

No comments: