I have a feeling the dreams will become more and more frequent as we get closer to my due date, but last night's was definitely a doozie. In it, we had twins. One boy, one girl. They were each named the names we have picked out. I believe they were about 3 weeks early and the boy came first with the girl coming almost a day later. We brought them both home, but we hadn't bothered checking the first one's gender until we got them home. But what really put this dream over the top was that the day before I delivered the twins, we had another child born by a surrogate mother. (!) But then after we had the twins Dave and I were wondering if she would want to keep the one she delivered since we now had one of each. I also called her husband to make sure he turned off the gas fireplace in her room at the hospital because I had forgotten to. I'm sure this dream probably says a ton about what's going on in my subconscience, but it's anyone's guess what that is. But the part of the dream where we were home with the babies was actually really sweet. It was kind of sad to wake up and realize I hadn't had the baby yet.
But not to worry, our sonograms clearly show that there's only one baby in me, whew! So there's no chance of this dream coming true. Oh, and by the way, according to all the pregnancy books, the baby is about three pounds right now. We got our first official weight prediction today: Gramma Watson in on the record predicting 7 lbs, 1 oz. I hope she's right, or at least close, I do not want to have a big baby!
No comments:
Post a Comment