Wednesday, April 11, 2007

baby dreams

Well, you know it's getting close when even I am having baby dreams. A few nights ago I had a dream that we were at the hospital with both of our mothers and Gretchen had a baby boy. We have a named picked out but I can't remember if we decided to name him that. Even though we have names picked out I want to look into his or her eyes first and see if the name fits.
I am in Minnesota today for Mavs. They clinched homecourt advantage throughout the playoffs with their win on Monday so the last 5 games of the season are meaningless. Kind of hard to get motivated when there is nothing to play for. I did get to have dinner with Ed, Connie and Jenna last night. They picked out a nice restaurant in downtown and I got to catch up with everything that is going on with them. That's one of the nice things about traveling as much as I do. I get to see a lot family that I normally don't see unless it's a holiday or special occasion.

No comments: