Follow our adventures as we take the scenic route through life
Can Charlie be any cuter? I love how he sticks his tongue out! So adorable!
From Cousin Amy in TN: Gretchen Charlie is beautiful and precious. I was a litle behind on checking the blog and my how he's grown in just a couple of weeks!! Thanks for keeping up with this so we get to see all of you more often.Love you all and Happy Easter, Amy
Post a Comment
2 comments:
Can Charlie be any cuter? I love how he sticks his tongue out! So adorable!
From Cousin Amy in TN: Gretchen Charlie is beautiful and precious. I was a litle behind on checking the blog and my how he's grown in just a couple of weeks!! Thanks for keeping up with this so we get to see all of you more often.
Love you all and Happy Easter,
Amy
Post a Comment