Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Grandpa and Grandma's visit

My parents came to visit over the last week, and we had a ball with them. We went to the arboretum, had a couple breakfasts at Cafe Brazil, watched a lot of basketball, went for long walks, did lots of cooking, Mom and I planted flowers, and Dad and I went to the Mavs/Celtics game. We even got to see Sue, Doug and the kids on Friday. They were visiting Doug's sister in Krum for Spring Break, and we all got together to celebrate Adrienne's and her cousin's second birthdays. We really enjoyed Mom and Dad's visit and look forward to them coming again in May!








I stole this one from Doug's blog. It's pretty rare to have all 10 of us together (let alone standing still for a photo!)



1 comment:

Christy@pipandsqueak said...

I love the one of him at the Arbo touching the lizard statue. Very good composition of a photo as well as a cute shot of Charlie.