Saturday morning we were looking for something to do with the kids, and it turned out the local Lions Club was sponsoring a parade and carnival, so we had a lot of fun taking that in.
Dan is now the fiddle player for country singer Gretchen Wilson. She was at the wedding, and everyone was asked to not take pictures or ask for autographs. But the funny part about it, is that as we were driving back to the hotel, Dad asked if anyone had seen her. We all had, except for him, but he was sitting two seats away from her at the reception and she was practically right behind him in the buffet line! :)
I was too busy chasing Charlie around at the wedding to get more than one picture, but Dad got a new fancy camera, so maybe I'll steal some of his when he emails them.
I'm thankful that this is probably my last trip with Charlie for a while. He actually does really well on planes, and everyone loves him, but he's just so darn active that it's hard to contain him for even relatively short flights. It was also probably his last time flying as a lap baby, even though he technically can until he's two. But he's getting bigger, and my lap is getting smaller, so from now on I'll drag the car seat on board so I can strap him in.
1 comment:
It looked like y'll had so much fun. I can't wait to get together again.
Post a Comment