I've tried a couple new recipes lately that I couldn't resist sharing. (Click on the name for a link to the recipe)
Brown Bag Burritos
These have become an instant staple in our house and a big time favorite of Dave's. It makes 20 burritos that you wrap individually and keep in the freezer. Just pull them out and microwave for a minute or two and you have an instant meal! I look forward to experimenting with the filling, too.
I was a little skeptical because I'd never heard of pizza dough that didn't have to rise, but this turned out great. Even Charlie got in the act and helped me knead the dough and top the pizza. It's a thick and bread-like dough, and seriously, how can you beat it being ready in less than 30 minutes?
These are super easy to make, and a relatively guilt-free snack (except when I eat the whole batch in one day).
Let me know if you give any of them a try! You won't be sorry.
No comments:
Post a Comment