Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Birthday Party

Charlie's birthday party was so fun. It was great to have all of his family here. We braved the heat and did it at Arbor Hills Nature Preserve. Aunt Nancy and Uncle Chris made an awesome sand castle cake for Charlie. He knew exactly what to do with it and dove right in. Thanks to everyone for making Charlie's day special for all of us!














and this is when we told everyone that Charlie will have a little brother or sister running around at his next birthday party. He'll become a big brother in January!

So you thought we were busy with the house stuff going on over the last month, but add to that news of a pregnancy, and needless to say it's been pretty crazy around here! We're so excited about our new addition and can't wait to watch Charlie and the baby grow up together.

I'll be taking a little break from posting for who knows how long during the move. We close on our new house on Thursday and do the big move on Saturday. Dave rounded up a few guys to help move stuff from our storage unit to the house on Friday. I'm glad we can spread it out over a couple days, but I just can't wait until Monday the 7th when we're completely done with the old house and everything is at the new house. I hate to pack, but I love the unpacking!

3 comments:

Christy@pipandsqueak said...

Congratulations on your news! I know you are excited and hopefully feeling allright.

Carol Hochhalter said...

Thanks for sharing, and I'm thrilled for you! God is good!

Natalie said...

Happy Birthday to Charlie! And congrats again on baby #2!