Saturday, January 10, 2009

More pictures

We came home from the hospital yesterday and somehow managed to survive last night. Nathan woke up pretty much every hour and half, so that made for a long night for Momma. He's nursing well, but only eats for a few minutes before falling dead asleep again.

Charlie spent most of yesterday with Granny and Grandaddy (THANK YOU), and they brought him back this morning. He's been pretty cranky, but we're hoping that is short lived.

Otherwise, we're hanging in there. In so many ways it feels like deja vu, but at the same time I feel like a rookie again, too.

big bro meeting little bro

Grandaddy

Grandma and Granny

Aunt Nancy and Uncle Chris

Charlie giving Nathan a further inspection


All dressed up to go home




meeting Mimi

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

He is so precious! I love the blue & brown outfit. I cannot wait to meet him on Monday. I'm sure Charlie will adjust quickly...just keep reminding yourself that they'll be best of friends before too long!

Wilson Family said...

He is precious! I'm so happy for you! I just know you are going to be a great mother of two!

Danae Handorf said...

Congratulations! Sue forwarded me the pictures. I can't believe you already have a picture of him smiling (adorable blue/brown outfit).:) You look wonderful Gretchen - beautiful family! Take care! -Danae

Anonymous said...

Praying for you in these precious, overwhelming days! God bless your family, each one! Carol

Leslie said...

Congrats! He is precious.