No baby yet, and I'm getting more and more impatient everyday. I try to keep perspective that I have no control over it, and God's timing is best. But I think it's been a lot harder to wait this time because ever since the abruption, I've had the feeling that it could come any day. So after four weeks of thinking "any day," I'm bound to get impatient. That, and I'm getting pretty uncomfortable. A few months ago I started feeling really good about Jan. 4, but obviously that date came and went, and still no baby. I'm trying to cherish these last few days of having just Charlie. I'm pretty freaked out about having two kids, but I'm also just so excited to meet Peachy and dive in to what our crazy new life will be.
Any day...
3 comments:
We'll keep you in our prayers, and wait to hear the good news!
My bday is Jan. 9th but I'll pray he or she shows up before then! (I'm still thinking it's a he...)
We can't wait either!!!! We are thinking about you and wondering if peachy will be pinky peachy or blue peachy!
Post a Comment