We also took Charlie to church for the first time, and he did really well. I did have to take him to the nursing room for him to eat during the sermon, but our church has a really good one so I barely missed a thing. There was another woman in there with her 3 1/2 week old baby and he looked so much smaller than Charlie!
Sunday, July 15, 2007
"Thank you, come again!"
We also took Charlie to church for the first time, and he did really well. I did have to take him to the nursing room for him to eat during the sermon, but our church has a really good one so I barely missed a thing. There was another woman in there with her 3 1/2 week old baby and he looked so much smaller than Charlie!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment