I've been absent from the blogosphere for a while because we've been swamped getting our house ready to sell, and as of about 10:00 a.m. today, we are officially on the market. I had no idea how much work it would be to get the house ready but it looks great. Now we're just praying for God to provide us with a buyer and wonderful new home. We'll be looking in the Flower Mound area for something with a little more room for us to grow into in the future. We've been in this house for 5 1/2 years, which is longer than we thought we would be, but it's been a great house for us. I'll be a little sad to leave it, but I'm excited to see where we end up.So if you know anyone looking for a 3 bedroom home in Carrollton, send them our way!
No comments:
Post a Comment