Follow our adventures as we take the scenic route through life
Wednesday, May 25, 2011
Day 5 of Guy's Week
We've had a really good day today. As has been the routine this week, the boys and I have gotten the dogs out every morning for a walk. I'm trying to instill in them the responsibility of having the dogs and even let both of them walk one. I know I'm a few years away from having them do it by themselves and it can be kind of difficult. Charlie likes to be ahead of the pack with Wesley and Nate likes to take it all in and let Bella sniff everything, so each dog fits their personalities perfectly. Of course, that means I have to constantly tell CDub to stop and wait and prod Nate to catch up but it's nice to have the help and it's good practice.
This was our zoo makeup day. It was a little crazy with it being half price Wednesday but we still enjoyed it. The new Dinosaur animatronic exhibits around the park were a lot of fun. They move, growl and hiss which the boys loved.
No comments:
Post a Comment