Monday, May 23, 2011

When life gives you lemons...

You go to Legoland! Our Day 3 plans of making it to the zoo hit a serious snag this morning when we got all the way to Fort Worth in time for the hail and thunderstorm. So we hightailed it back to our FM headquarters and regrouped. The boys and I ate our packed lunches and decided that even though the Legoland Discovery Center in Grapevine was on the agenda for tomorrow we could still have twice the fun by going there today as well. I think their favorite thing to do at Legoland is an interactive laser tag car ride where they can shoot at targets and animated characters (okay, so it's my favorite thing to do as well). Charlie is starting to get the hang of it and once Nate realizes he has to pull the trigger to score points I think he will enjoy it even more. We'll get more target practice in tomorrow afternoon. Thanks to Gretchen for the season pass. We are definitely getting good use out of it!





No comments: